"CCD have been doing the sensor cleaning on all of my DSLR cameras..." Read More
Is your camera's image sensor dirty?
Why not have your camera's image sensor cleaned?
Is your DSLR mirror-box dirty?
Why not have your DSLR mirror-box cleaned?
Sensor cleaning is a routine cleaning service to changeable* lens cameras, to remove dust/debris that obsturcts light reaching some pixels on the image sensor. These dark particle "shadows" are visible on some (not all) images, but are very noticable on pictures taken at small lens apertures (high F-stop) in blank/light image areas.
(*DSLR/DSLT/mirrorless cameras only - for fixed-lens cameras goto Break-Fix Repair )
CCD cleans are performed by experienced technicians, using industry standard/approved products, and include:
1. Foreign matter removal from sensor area/mirror-box.
2. DSLR focus screen & main mirror cleaning.
3. Fully professional imager cleaning service.
4. Before/after cleaning image demonstration.
5. FREE technician advice/tips on correct camera care.