"CCD have been doing the sensor cleaning on all of my DSLR cameras..." Read More
Is your camera's image sensor dirty?
Why not have your camera's image sensor cleaned?
Sensor cleaning is a routine cleaning service required for changeable* lens cameras, to remove foreign dust particles/debris that obstruct light illuminating pixels directly on the image sensor. These dark particle "shadows" can be visible on some (not all) images, but are very noticable on images taken at small lens apertures (high F-stop) in blank/lighter image areas.
(*DSLR/DSLT/mirrorless cameras only - for fixed-lens cameras goto Break-Fix Repair )
Our cleans are performed by experienced technicians, using industry standard/approved products, and include:
1. Foreign matter removal from sensor area/mirror-box.
2. DSLR focus screen & main mirror cleaning.
3. Fully professional imager cleaning service.
4. Before/after cleaning image demonstration.
5. FREE technician advice/tips on correct camera care.